EEAC RIDING LESSONS
Welcome to all clients. We aim to give a unique learning experience based mainly on one to one private lessons with our well trained school horses.
By participating in any activity a client becomes a temporary member of Easterton Equine Activities Club
· Clients are advised to hold Personal Accident Insurance
· Clients with their own horse should also hold Public liability for same
Bookings are taken by the individual coaches, see Coaches.
Any problems re horse use or availability to be discussed by phone, text or e-mail to Ann Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 07831 382704
· Clients are encouraged to participate in the tacking up as this is part of the learning experience and allows them to meet their horse. Please arrive in plenty time to help if you can, e.g. 30 minutes.
· There will not always be staff present to put the horse away, especially in the evening. This will be the Coach’s responsibility so please help if possible
· Clients are encouraged to stay and chat in the cabin and have a coffee.
Fee is due on arrival. New clients should arrive in time to fill in a rider registration form.
Payment is generally taken at present by the coach. Charges are £10 per hour hire of arena
( this is a special rate for EEAC accredited coaches), plus £10 for use of horse.
Coaches add their own rate per hour. Standard at present is £25 making a lesson £45 but this can vary depending on the coach. Please bring correct money.
Lesson prices will be reviewed in the New Year.
A Coaching session in the arena should not exceed an hour including cool down time and should be within the booked time. If the client wishes more time, and the arena is available, there will be a surcharge of £5 for up to 15 mins and a surcharge of £10 for up to 30 minutes, plus cost agreed by Coach for their time.
If lights are used there is a surcharge of £2 per hour .
At present Livery owners do not pay the facility fee but, as they have not paid for exclusive use, bear in mind that other riders may use the Arena at the same time. This will be reviewed in the New Year.
· Lights must be turned off unless some else is coming in immediately after.
tel 07831 382704